• Education: MBA required; Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences preferred
• Experience in pharmaceuticals, biotech and/or healthcare required
• 7-10 years of experience that translate to breadth and depth of marketing-relevant competencies (e.g., marketing, market access, sales leadership, etc.) with command across pharma marketing domains and mastery of multiple domains
• Diverse experience outside of marketing (e.g. Customer-facing/sales experience, managed markets, operations, medical, etc.)
• Experience with commercialization of new drug/product
• Experience with account-based models
• People management experience, with the ability to foster and build high-performing teams
• Demonstrated experience establishing and engaging key customer groups and other important stakeholders internally and externally to gain deep insights to evolve brand strategy and communication
• Proven track record of success showing strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities, often in ambiguity and within an agile way of working
• Strong project management experience and skills
• Strong learning agility / growth mindset
• Travel is important and an estimate is approx. 25-35%
What you’ll receive:
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us re-imagine medicine.